The Digital Campaign Manager
We are growing and are currently looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to oversee day-to-day aspects of campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Bing and Facebook. The role involves coordinating and delivering all aspects of campaign management. Including setting up campaigns, optimization, reporting and audience research for our European and APAC clients.
The Digital Campaign Manager will be focused on paid search and social campaigns together with our skilled media team across countries. We have a fantastic company culture with endless opportunities to impact on an international scale with A-list clients.
Working together with our technology, you will analyse performance data and work with campaign strategies to optimise activities towards the client goals. Our new Digital Campaign Manager will be part of a strong paid media team and work closely with our organic and tech team to create fully integrated campaigns and strengthen ongoing visibility and performance. You will support our international sales team in developing new concepts and present consulting activities and projects to clients.
The day-to-day responsabilities
Your main responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the CTO & Head of Paid Media Manager to further develop our digital marketing robot K8
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns are set up accurately following the client KPIs
- Evaluating campaign briefs to determine their suitability for paid media campaign execution
- Develop and present campaign pitches / strategies
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns are managed and delivered to achieve KPIs
- Monitoring spend & targets of all designated PPC accounts you are assigned to
- Producing week/month end campaign reports which clearly show the data, insights, contextualization of the data recommendations/enhancements
- Responsible for attending monthly team meetings to contribute to innovations sessions and present upcoming innovations to drive campaign performance improvement
Application deadline August 26th.
Got what it takes?
Things happen quickly at Lighthouse8, and we guarantee that you will look at the years you spent here as the most transformative years of your career. You will fit in perfectly here if you’re a creative thinker, have a growth hacking mindset, and a proven ability to execute. We are looking for someone who has:
- A passion for social media, technology, emerging channels, marketing and online advertising
- Analytical and data-driven with strong reporting skills
- A creative flair and a strategic touch to add value
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Familiarity of Google Analytics, AdWords, social media and the MS Office suite
Lighthouse8 is an international engineering company specialising in business intelligence, business technology, digital strategy development and business data automation. Our teams in Europe and APAC work with some of the world’s leading companies to optimise online business performance and create business value. The company was named one of the fastest growing companies in Australia at the Smart Company, Smart50 awards in 2014. Lighthouse8 is also a certified Google Premier Partner.
The company recently closed a substantial Series A round of funding. With this solid financial support and a corporate commitment, it steps up the pace of innovation and international development, notably with the launch of K8 (Kate) our robotics technology.
Lighthouse8 is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Application deadline August 26th.
There is nothing greater than working with awesome colleagues, creating new technologies and innovative marketing solutions. The past years has been an adventure, that I feel lucky to participate in! - Maren (Paid Media Team, Norway)